Fixed Income Quant Analyst
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Quant Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ivy Wang|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 18:26|
- Work with senior quant to develop, maintain and support the Fixed Income java analytics libraries. Improving the engineering standards and performance of the library code.
- Add support for new products and market conventions. Investigate pricing and risk issues.
- Work closely with software development team on integration of the libraries into the firm's portfolio management systems. Supporting agile, test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Develop indices and systematic strategies linked to rates and other fixed-income instruments. Provide back-testing of systematic strategies and portfolios of strategies.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- M.S./Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (e.g. math, physics, CS or engineering)
- Solid background in stochastics, probability, numerical analysis
- Strong programming skills, experience with Python, Java or C++
- Knowledge of main instruments in rates and credit
- Ability to work in a team environment, adapt and learn quickly
- Ability and willingness to generate ideas and develop innovative solutions
- Highly organized and able to convey messages clearly and concisely