Fixed Income Product Manager/ Specialist, Global Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Product Manager/ Specialist, Global Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 13:41|
Our client is one of the largest global asset management firms with USD 1 trillion asset under management. Due to their rapid growth in their fixed income business in Asia, they are looking to hire a Fixed Income Product Manager/ Specialist to be based in their Singapore office.
Newly created role in Asia, this is a hybrid consists of the responsibilities of both Investment Specialist support and Market Intelligence and Analysis roles. The role will allow the individual to develop a breadth of investment and market knowledge in fixed income. The mandate will take on an active role in representing a range of fixed income investment teams and products in support of this effort and is expected to quickly develop a deep understanding of their fixed income range and the ability to speak credibly to its strengths. In addition, this individual must be self-motivated and highly capable in collaborating across multiple teams and geographies.
- Contributes to the overall business strategy of fixed income business.
- Advocates for the fixed income offering, working with Investment Specialists, Marketing and Sales to establish agreement on the marketing approach and client requirements.
- Develops key messages to differentiate their products and adapt for country and/or investor segment considerations.
- Creates and updates materials to support the Investment Specialists in marketing and product positioning activity for client meetings, conferences, etc.
- Participates in regular sales strategy and investment meetings for priority products.
- Works closely with fund managers to understand investment ideas and convictions as well as drive conversations on developing new products.
- Conducts analysis on the trends and competitive dynamics in the marketplace to understand investor requirements and how it impacts product offering.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 8 years of relevant experience as a fixed income product specialist/ client portfolio manager/ investment specialist.
- Strong knowledge on fixed income is highly preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager
AVP, Client Onboarding Operations, Global Fund Manager
Asset Management - Intermediary Sales
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
Legal Counsel, Asset Management Firm