Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, US Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, US Asset Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Scarlett Ku|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 10:02|
We are recruiting a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for a US Asset Manager's Asia operations. Part of the Global Multi-asset team, the ideal candidate would be expanding the team's investment bandwidth by covering fixed income portfolio management, credit research and analysis to identify opportunities in global markets. The position would report to the Deputy CIO and work closely with members of the team and stakeholders in the larger organizational group.
- 10+ years' experience working on portfolio management and fundamental driven button up credit research with track record on the buy side.
- Strong track record in investing in Asian and Global credit universe. Flexibility to look broadly.
- Good knowledge of bond pricing, financial statement interpretation, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Good understanding of global economy and current affairs.
- Top tier communication and presentations skills. Mandarin is a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's