Fixed Income Market Risk, AVP
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Market Risk, AVP|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 15:27|
- Responsible for the day-to-day risk monitoring, reporting and managing the market risk of different business lines.
- Produce management reports and analysis to monitor market risk.
- Develop market risk analysis and reporting frameworks.
- Analyze risk profiles and profit and loss.
- Responsible for risk evaluation via stress testing and scenario analysis, analyzing risk profile, the approval of market risk limit breaches, and undertaking proactive approach in the refinement of the firm-wise market risk modeling and methodologies.
- Liaise with front office to review risk parameters, provide explanation on risk versus Profit and Loss movements.
- Work closely with senior management and portfolio managers to implement above measures and controls
- Maintenance and execute risk policies and guidelines on portfolios.
- Share accountability for the overall Risk Management performance of the Firim including all subsidiaries and affiliates and be responsible for fostering cooperation relationships across the group in areas such as business cooperation, marketing, business development, functional support etc. to allow them to collectively achieve optimal results.
- Participate in department related ad-hoc/special project as needed.
- Supervise and provide guidance and training to supporting staff.
- Master degree holder in Quantitative Management or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in market risk management.
- Preferably to have international market exposure/ experience.
- Knowledgeable about equity, fixed income, derivatives trading and market risk management.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Able to apply computer skills in setting up risk monitoring tools.
- Good people skills and can work under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written communications in English & Chinese. Putonghua is definitely an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's