Fixed Income Investment Analyst, Family Office
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Investment Analyst, Family Office|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 14:11|
Our client is a well-established family office with multiple investments across the Pan Asia region. They are seeking for high calibre Investment Analyst to join their team in Singapore. Covering Pan Asia, you will be responsible for researching, analysing and recommending actionable investment ideas across allocated Fixed Income fund research areas, geographies, sectors and other risk factors for global asset allocation - including new idea generation and ongoing monitoring of current recommendations.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance or related discipline; CFA / CAIA / FRM charter holder preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in Fixed Income, either advisory, investment management or research mandate coming from private bank or fund management environment.
- Possess excellent understanding of bonds markets, and ability to follow the news flow in different regions and sectors
- Possess a very good understanding of fund selection, portfolio construction, investment processes and risk management approaches
- Extensive accounting and financial modelling skills with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations
- Familiarity with the use of electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg)
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Property Analyst, APAC, Global Asset Management Firm
Hong Kong Based Quantitative Analyst, International Hedge Fund
New York, USA
Senior Manager - Asset Management Investment Risk
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Equity Portfolio Manager, Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Global Client Onboarding Manager, Global Fund Manager