Finance Manager - International Trading (60-70k)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - International Trading (60-70k)|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 11:26|
Our client is an international trading business headquartered in Australia. With a strong growth driven by business from China and also the rest of the world, they have a newly set up entity in Hong Kong to handle the increasing volume of business that is processed in Hong Kong. As such, they are looking for a Financial Controller who can manage the finance function to both ensure the integrity of financial reporting, and to enable their speedy growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the Australian HQ, to set up the finance department in Hong Kong
- Manage full delivery of monthly financial reporting, including delivery of corporate an divisional reporting deadlines, providing and explaining variance analysis and other business reporting requirements.
- Implementation of Dynamic AX into the newly setup business, ensuring the integrity of reporting through the ERP system
- Be responsible for tax return filing and tax compliance related matters
- Review and uphold commercial terms being signed with clients, ensuring a healthy cash flow is maintained for business transactions
- Manage banking relationship and working capital
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets based on key business objectives
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirement
- Qualified Accountant who is a degree holder of relevant major
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting & Finance, a combination of experience between external auditing and commercial finance is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge on the practicalities of an import/export business; including but not limited to payment and commercial terms management, transfer pricing, shipping/logistics related matters
- Experience in tax planning for multinationals, knowledge in transfer pricing and a demonstrated understanding on tax implication on any business decisions is required
- Experience managing banking relations
- Strong fluency in English and Chinese is a must
As this is a newly created office, it is important that applicants have a flexible approach, are hands on and is as operational as they are strategic. Someone who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and are happy to set up a business from scratch will be highly appreciated. In return, you are joining a business that has observed great growth potential, has a great niche and an opportunity to work with an industry expert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's