Finance Manager, Fintech Startup
|Job Title:||Finance Manager, Fintech Startup|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 15:05|
A fintech startup is looking to hire a Finance Manager to setup the finance function. You will be reporting to the COO and reponsible for the following.
- Responsible for full sets of accounting and monthly closing of each of the entities under the Group and a consolidated set of accounting for the Group.
- Responsible for the overall accuracy and timely accounting books and corporate tax calculation for a number of business entities.
- Prepare and file regulatory returns periodically.
- Prepare GST return and filing if needed
- Prepare financial statement for entities.
- Interact with external auditors, service providers and tax regulators.
- Leads and manages other ad-hoc finance projects.
Accountant with 5 - 8 years of experience in similar role preferable financial services industry.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's