Finance Director, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Finance Director, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 10:47|
Reporting to the CEO, you will supervise and lead the Group's Finance Department in developing and implementing financial policies, overseeing all financial operations, managing the treasury functions and delivering timely financial reporting to achieve the Group's long-term financial plans and objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, review and maintain Group's accounting/financial policies and processes, to ensure consistency and compliance with statutory requirements and Group standard
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and maintain financial operations workflows
- Plan, coordinate and manage work plans and projects identified by the Board or Shareholders
- Responsible for the Group's risks control with respect to governance, balance sheet, operations and reputation
- Stay up-to-date on applicable regulations and policies relating to the ownership/investment structure, financials and tax aspects of the Group
- Advise/assist in asset allocation, capital deployment and capital structuring to ensure alignment with the Group's long-term investment objectives
- Lead in implementing and improving accounting and other financial/BI software systems to streamline operations and improve productivity
- You will also be responsible for treasury functions which includes liquidity, funding, financing, cash flow management, forex management and hedging strategy
You will be a qualified accountant with 12 + years of relevant work experience in a family office or funds/asset management companies, with at least 5 years in a managerial position. You should be well versed in statutory and compliance framework in funds/asset management industry. Good project management skills with proficiency in accounting and financial software systems. Good business and investment acumen, with awareness in global markets, economic and geopolitical developments. Fluency in Mandarin is a must as our client has dealings in Greater China.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management
COO office, Director / MD Investment Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Loan Trader, Global Investment Management Firm