Finance Director, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Finance Director, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 16:44|
A boutique asset management firm is looking to hire a Finance Director to manage a small team and set up the finance function. You will be responsible for the following
- Report to the CEO, and supervise a small team in developing and implementing financial policies, overseeing all financial operations, managing treasuries functions and delivering timely financial reporting to achieve the Group's long-term financial plans and objectives.
- Degree in accounting and 12 + years of relevant work experience in family offices or funds/asset management companies, with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Well versed in statutory and compliance framework in funds/asset management industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles and tax laws in Singapore, Hong Kong
- Good project management skills
- Proficiency in accounting and financial software systems
- Good business and investment acumen, with awareness in global markets, economy and geopolitical developments
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ESG Analyst, Global Asset Management firm
Asset Management Business Analyst AVP level
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management
Head of Marketing, Southeast Asia, Global Asset Management