Finance Controller, Manufacturing Industry
|Job Title:||Finance Controller, Manufacturing Industry|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 18:50|
Our client is a global leading manufacturing company with promising business increase in China.
1. Strictly compliance with global safety regulations, enforcement of company EH&S policy, to prevent each accident, near miss accident as responsibility.
2. Fully Compliance with Ethics & Business Practices requirements.
3. Strictly compliance with Act SOX404 requirements.
4. Management and internal controls
1) Design, implement, improve and maintenance of an effective internal controls system to ensure the integrity of financial data;
2) Responsible for the follow up and clearance of all corrective and improvement issues identified during the financial reviews and internal audits recorded in the SOXA on a timely manner;
5． Financial Reporting and Compliance
1. Education & Certification
Bachelor degree or above, majored in auditing, tax, or finance and economy. CICPA certificate holder
15 years or above relevant experiences MNC with at least 5 years of team leading experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accountant, Consolidation, Manufacturing Industry
Manager, Internal Audit, Manufacturing Industry
Global Finance Business Partner- Operations, Manufacturing
Financial Controller, Healthcare
Senior Analyst, Treasury, Manufacturing MNC