Facilities Manager ( Medical Technologies MNC)
|Job Title:||Facilities Manager ( Medical Technologies MNC)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 17:28|
Our client is a leading Healthcare & Life Sciences Diagnostics MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative healthcare products globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and best-in-class facilities capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and building management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Facilities Manager (Healthcare), who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring Building and Facilities Management, supporting and strategizing Manufacturing and Office Facility Modifications to ensure optimal business growth.
Reporting to the Facilities Director, and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Collaborate with Global Real Estate team to ensure optimal site spacing planning strategies in place, including that of effective monitoring and control of overall utilities spending and drive related conservation initiatives and projects in the region
- Actively review site lease matters and initiate process improvements and cost savings opportunities across all site services, e.g. landscaping, security and related break-room operations
- Strategically influence the smooth flow of implementing both corrective and preventive facility maintenance processes so as to efficiently support Singapore and regional Facilities and EHS operations
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Facilities and Building Management or related Engineering experiences in a complex and high-volume Medical Device Manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Building Control framework
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in related Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC Building Control Systems and Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's