|Job Title:||Executive Researcher|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 11:48|
We are an ambitious, privately owned company founded in 2005. We have grown steadily into a leading, well respected regional search firm with four offices across APAC and 100+ staff.
Research Associates are required to support the growth of our business regionally. Working as part of an established team this is a key role where you will form the critical backbone of our continued success.
Reporting directly to the management team, you will play a critical role in developing and deepening our global candidate pipeline for opportunities across Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
In this process, you will also assist to provide advice, research and conduct business analysis on our key market areas, potential clients, participate in exciting regional search projects and keep the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Proactively identify, source and attract high-quality candidates for both current and future requirements using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting and the web.
- Screening and assessment of potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain Talent pools for both current and future requirements.
- Conduct a range of research exercises in order to build a library of market intelligence including market maps, competitor information and salary benchmarking.
You will be an experienced Research professional with demonstrable understanding of market mapping and a research process. You will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably with at least 3-6 months working in the recruitment industry in Asia.
Alternatively, you could also be a fresh graduate with strong people skills, positive attitude and enjoy interaction with candidates across different sectors.
- Market mapping and creating executive search reports.
- Long-listing and short-listing against retained assignments.
- Working on retained assignments to specific deadlines.
- Headhunting of mid to senior management level candidates.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience of interviewing mid to senior-level candidates.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an 'eye for detail'.
- Ability to work to a high standard individually and as part of a team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.