Executive Researcher, Human Resources Division
|Job Title:||Executive Researcher, Human Resources Division|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 10:52|
An Executive Researcher is required to support the growth of our HR business regionally. Based in Singapore, working as part of an HR established team this is a key role where you will form the critical backbone of our continued success.
You will play a critical role in developing and deepening our global HR candidate pipeline for HR opportunities across Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
In this process, you will also assist to provide advice, research and conduct business analysis on our key market areas, potential clients, participate in exciting regional search projects and keep the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Proactively identify, source and attract high-quality HR candidates for both current and future requirements using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting, and the web.
- Screening and assessment of potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain Talent pools for both current and future HR requirements.
- Conduct a range of research exercises in order to build a library of market intelligence including market maps, competitor information and salary benchmarking.
You will be an experienced Research professional with a demonstrable understanding of market mapping and a research process. You will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably with at least 3-6 months working in the recruitment industry in Asia.
Alternatively, you could also be a fresh graduate with strong people skills, a positive attitude, and enjoy the interaction with candidates across different sectors.
- Market mapping and creating executive search reports.
- Long-listing and short-listing against retained assignments.
- Working on retained assignments to specific deadlines.
- Headhunting of mid to senior management level candidates.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience in interviewing mid to senior-level candidates.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an 'eye for detail'.
- Ability to work to a high standard individually and as part of a team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's