Executive Director/CEO, Financial Services Association
|Job Title:||Executive Director/CEO, Financial Services Association|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 10:16|
The Executive Director serves as the Chief Executive Officer, responsible to our client's Executive Committee, for the active management of all the affairs of the Association.
This is a broad, multi-faceted role leading a small staff with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing policies, procedures and programs to reflect the general goals and objectives established bt the Management Committe and EXCO.
- Plan, organise and direct membership promotion and member retention processes.
- Plan and conduct the Association's annual conference. Maintain and improve the quality of events and services to their members.
- Serve as a key contact to facilitate industry development initiatives and engagement with stakeholders, especially with regards to policy matters.
- Provide guidance and oversight covering a wide variety of industry related subjects, including regulatory policies, industry trends, best practises, and global standards.
You will be degree qualified, preferably with additional finance related qualifications (CFA/MBA etc) with a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in the financial services area, preferably with a strong working knowledge of the investment management industry. Previous management experience with fiscal accountability and demonstrated negotiation and collaboration skills. As this role is representing Singapore's best interests on both a regional and global stage bi-lingual language skills would be a plus. You will be meticulous, deadline driven, a self starter with excelllent professional and interpersonal skills with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VP Change Management - Financial Services
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Fixed Income Portfolio Analytics, Asset Manager(12 month FTC)
Product Specialist - Equities, Global Asset Manager
Investment Writer, European Asset Manager
Fixed Income Trade Support, Top Tier Asset Manager