Executive Director/CEO, Financial Services Association
|Job Title:||Executive Director/CEO, Financial Services Association|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 10:16|
The Executive Director serves as the Chief Executive Officer, responsible to our client's Executive Committee, for the active management of all the affairs of the Association.
This is a broad, multi-faceted role leading a small staff with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing policies, procedures and programs to reflect the general goals and objectives established bt the Management Committe and EXCO.
- Plan, organise and direct membership promotion and member retention processes.
- Plan and conduct the Association's annual conference. Maintain and improve the quality of events and services to their members.
- Serve as a key contact to facilitate industry development initiatives and engagement with stakeholders, especially with regards to policy matters.
- Provide guidance and oversight covering a wide variety of industry related subjects, including regulatory policies, industry trends, best practises, and global standards.
You will be degree qualified, preferably with additional finance related qualifications (CFA/MBA etc) with a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in the financial services area, preferably with a strong working knowledge of the investment management industry. Previous management experience with fiscal accountability and demonstrated negotiation and collaboration skills. As this role is representing Singapore's best interests on both a regional and global stage bi-lingual language skills would be a plus. You will be meticulous, deadline driven, a self starter with excelllent professional and interpersonal skills with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Communications, Investment Management
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Compliance Manager, Asset Management firm
Project Management, Asset Management VP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Senior Associate, Investment Management
Digital Marketing Manager, International Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong