Executive Assistant to Managing Director , Leading Healthcare C
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to Managing Director , Leading Healthcare C|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 14:38|
Our Client, one leading Medical Device Company is seeking a Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Profile Search & Selection is acting as Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Report to: Managing Director
- The Executive Assistant provides highly skilled, diversified, confidential, and administrative support to MD.
- Facilitates management details and serves as an intermediary with important delegated administrative functions to relieve MD of administrative responsibilities and details.
- Assists with highly confidential functions including overseas meetings. Compiles, formats, and prepares meeting materials, contracts, minutes and records.
- Works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials.
- Schedules/attends appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and receives visitors.
- Prepares, composes and types letters, memos, contracts and other Company correspondence; maintains correspondence file; types confidential information.
- Organizes mail and other paperwork; determines appropriate recipient; responds independently when appropriate; calls attention to priorities.
- Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and contracts.
- Researches information and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summarizing data.
- Compiles and formats reporting for MD.
- Prepares and distributes MT meeting minutes, contracts, and records.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, outside organizations and customers in order to resolve issues and concerns and to relieve MD of administrative details.
- May provide administrative support to other departments, functions and areas as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree above. 8+ years of working experience.
- PC skills, including proficiency with Word, EXCEL, PPT.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work initiatively and independently. Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects under pressure.