Executive Assistant to Managing Director , Leading Healthcare C
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to Managing Director , Leading Healthcare C|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 14:38|
Our Client, one leading Medical Device Company is seeking a Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Profile Search & Selection is acting as Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Report to: Managing Director
- The Executive Assistant provides highly skilled, diversified, confidential, and administrative support to MD.
- Facilitates management details and serves as an intermediary with important delegated administrative functions to relieve MD of administrative responsibilities and details.
- Assists with highly confidential functions including overseas meetings. Compiles, formats, and prepares meeting materials, contracts, minutes and records.
- Works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials.
- Schedules/attends appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and receives visitors.
- Prepares, composes and types letters, memos, contracts and other Company correspondence; maintains correspondence file; types confidential information.
- Organizes mail and other paperwork; determines appropriate recipient; responds independently when appropriate; calls attention to priorities.
- Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and contracts.
- Researches information and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summarizing data.
- Compiles and formats reporting for MD.
- Prepares and distributes MT meeting minutes, contracts, and records.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, outside organizations and customers in order to resolve issues and concerns and to relieve MD of administrative details.
- May provide administrative support to other departments, functions and areas as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree above. 8+ years of working experience.
- PC skills, including proficiency with Word, EXCEL, PPT.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work initiatively and independently. Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects under pressure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Manager, Top Tier Healthcare Company
Supplier Quality Manager, Top Tier Healthcare Company
Clinical Education Manager, Registered Nurse, Medical Devices
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Finance Business Partner, Medical Technology
Area Sales Manager - Orthopaedic, Medical Devices