Employee Relations Director, Tier 1 Bank
|Job Title:||Employee Relations Director, Tier 1 Bank|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 17:08|
Employee Relations Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity for a true ER expert to lead the function forward in an exciting, pacey tier 1 bank, focusing on the South East Asia region.
- Partnering with key stakeholders across HR, Legal Counsel, Team Managers etc. across the South East Asia region, being the go-to person for advice and counsel on all ER matters
- Leading highly complex and business-critical employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievances etc. with a focus on regulation, fairness and conflict resolution
- The ability to understand and navigate the risk appetite of the business and senior stakeholders to make the appropriate judgement calls
- A strategic view with a forward-thinking focus on education across employee relations and a creative approach to how this can be furthered through project work eg. e-learning initiatives
- Significant experience as an employee relations specialist, with a solid grounding in this area as your sole focus
- Exposure gained in a fast-paced, high pressured, financial services environment
- Strong expertise in Singapore and South East Asia employment law and regulatory frameworks
- The personality and approach to work with a range of employees from different international backgrounds in often sensitive, tricky situations
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.