|Job Title:||Emarketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Liu|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 18:27|
We are hiring an E-commerce Marketing Manager based in our Shanghai office.
- Have a deep understanding of China E-commerce market & its new trend.
- Plan and manage annual E-commerce marketing calendar for on-line channels to drive market demand per annual target, including but not limited to Tmall, JD, Kaola, etc..
- Guide and supervise monthly E-commerce marketing media, content plan and executions of distributors to drive traffics and conversions.
- Guide and support E-commerce related programs with closely co-working with distributors for best deliverables, including but not limited to the programs for mega windows, S-level activities, category anniversaries, or tailored platform activities.
- Guide and supervise E-commerce in-site decorations to ensure overall consistency with brand image and sharp messaging delivery, including but not limited to product page design, store decoration, promotional banner design, etc.
- Guide and support E-commerce in-site operations to ensure biz delivery.
- Manage E-commerce marketing related budget per biz target.
- Engage and collaborate with internal (China cross-team/functions and global marketing) and external (distributors and agencies) to ensure plan delivery.
- Bachelor degree above in relevant major.
- Prefer 5 years' above experience in digital and social marketing management.
- Experience in industries or brands who enjoy good E-commerce biz momentum will be a plus.
- Very familiar with customer platform rules & operation
- Result-driven, be responsible for final result
- Collaboration with multi-function well to enable the results
- In touch with the market, understand how to drive demand with the latest approach, like "live stream show", "short video", ..
- Agile, and strong skills of problem-solving.
- Be passionate & acquiring the ambitious to win in the market.
- Strong business acumen, project management and analytical skill.
- Excellent communication skill with strong influence power and adaptability into a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines to work with cross-functional teams/partners.
- Proficient in both written and oral English.