|Job Title:||EH&S Director|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 13:50|
- Prepare and drive plans of the company's Safety and Environmental Audit Program and Monitor progress.
- Devise and implement systems and measures to reduce risks to the business and improve safety performance standards
- Provide leadership to all EH&S Officers/Managers throughout China and continue to drive the use of safe working practices in field operations.
- Work with our OFAR team in providing oversight of field activities and drive strict implementation of EH&S program with subcontractors.
- Provide latest knowledge, advice and services related to Process and Safety Control measures to all relevant fields.
- Review "Risk Identification and Assessment" in operations to eliminate/minimize safety hazards
- Communicate the company's Policies and Standards with interpretations of the relevant departments
- Monitor implementation of Safety Policies, through audits.
- To act as an internal consultant advising, promoting and helping individual General Managers/Site Managers/SHE Coordinators and other members of the company's China Senior Management team with respect of SHE policy, standards and management systems.
- To establish, maintain and coordinate an effective communication network with the company's China site Safety & Environmental Coordinators with a view to identifying and making effective use of potential synergies and established best practice and developing new ideas and approaches.
- To develop and coordinate the company's China SHE auditing, target setting, planning and performance reporting standards and management systems within the context of the company's China overall policies, standards and management systems.
- To develop, promote and coordinate, where appropriate, the company's employee SHE training initiatives and appropriate IT tools.
- To represent the company on internal and external industry and regulatory committees, task forces etc., as appropriate
- Education: University graduate or above.
- Experience: Have the prior knowledge and experience of EHS programs, standards and systems is an advantage.
- Other Key Competencies: Independent, analytical, co-operative and with strong leadership.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's