eFX Project Manager, Leading Asian Bank
|Job Title:||eFX Project Manager, Leading Asian Bank|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 08:50|
Sitting within the Global Markets world and reporting into Head of Business, our client is looking for an experienced eFX Project Manager based out of Singapore.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing the digital roadmap for the Global Treasury business with the aim to improve the business sales capability. The successful candidate will lead and coordinate resources required to implement and deliver small to medium size projects of medium to high complexity. The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership, and knowledge harvesting.
Required Skillsets and Experience:
- A good degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- IT Project Management experience
- Experience of working in a financial services company (investment bank, exchange, vendor, broker etc)
- FI or FX experience - specifically eFX
- Experience of working on Electronic Trading projects
- Results-oriented individual and is able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's