Distribution Lead (Healthcare)
|Job Title:||Distribution Lead (Healthcare)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 11:29|
Our client is a leading Healthcare & Life Sciences Diagnostics MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative healthcare products globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Distribution Lead, who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring Logistics and Warehousing related actions supporting end to end Distribution Management processes from In-Bound Raw Materials to Finished Goods distribution activities within Singapore.
Reporting to the Distribution Head (Manager), and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead a team of warehousing and domestic logistics activities for a complex High Mix High Volume Manufacturing environment, to ensure on time delivery to customers
- Identify areas of process improvements, e.g. spearhead the integration of the Distribution Centre's infrastructure and resources to ensure efficient warehousing capacity planning
- Make happen prompt response to customer issues relating to shipment delay and/or logistics documentation discrepancy etc
- Partner with key functions such as EHS, Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams to maintain overall Logistics Excellence by means of ensuring optimal compliance in terms of warehousing and safe material handling safety best practices in place
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 - 7 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Logistics and Distribution experience in a complex and high-volume Medical Device Manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex Box-Build Manufacturing activities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's