Director, Retail Construction, Global B2C Retail Group
|Job Title:||Director, Retail Construction, Global B2C Retail Group|
|Contact Name:||Ayessa Penaranda|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 14:10|
Our client, a prominent player in the B2C sector is looking to hire a Director, Retail Construction. This is a newly created role, sitting at the group level and you will be responsible for the retail store design, construction and development for the entire portfolio of brands. This is a team leadership position, to be based in Singapore.
- The Director, Retail Construction will be in charge of the strategic leadership, direction and management during construction to ensure successful delivery of each project in the region across the entire portfolio of brands.
- You will work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing internal and external resources to achieve project deadlines and goals. You will also be responsible for continuous improvement in the performance of the construction team and contribute to the optimization of the Group Store Design community.
- The Director, Retail Construction will be in charge of project management of store construction and fit out and enforce milestones & deliverables, ensuring the construction is always in compliance with Company policies, safety program, and regulations. You will also review the previous construction work continuously including post-implementation reviews.
- The Director, retail Construction will lead the project and resource planning to achieve store renewal and new store targets. You will also interface with property and store design to support business strategy from securing concept design through project delivery.
- The Director, Retail Construction will provide budget reviews and assess completeness to meeting drawings, specs and design intent. You will also be in charge of procurement and the management of construction and surveying vendors according to the Group guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12+ years of experience in retail construction and development. You must have strong leadership skills, with growth mindset and business acumen. You must have the ability to work in a fast paced retail environment and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with teams. A Bachelor's Degree would be necessary to secure this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's