Director, Principal Consultant, International Consulting Firm
|Job Title:||Director, Principal Consultant, International Consulting Firm|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 15:05|
We are presenting an UK Consulting Firm for Principal Consultant position.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and delivering innovative tailored selection solutions for clients based on our existing bank of off the shelf solutions.
- Conducting one-on-one assessments and feedbacks for clients.
- Interacting with clients to understand needs, design competency models and build job profiles.
- Designing assessment exercises.
- Managing accounts and providing technical support and advice on product and psychology related issues to clients.
- Delivering product and assessor training.
- Supporting business development and marketing activities
- Ensuring the hightest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An academic degree in psychology, occupational psychology, business psychology or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in talent selection and/or people development. (3 years experience may be considered for an exceptional candidate)
- Fluency in Putonghua and a very good level of English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director, Prestigious Hospitality Leader
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
bonus + benefits
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing
Recruitment Team Lead, Singapore, Leading Law Firm
Client Services Manager, Asia, Leadership Consultancy
Competitive Commission + Package
Talent Acquisition Lead (Front Office), Singapore, Banking