Director, Principal Consultant, International Consulting Firm
|Job Title:||Director, Principal Consultant, International Consulting Firm|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 15:05|
We are presenting an UK Consulting Firm for Principal Consultant position.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and delivering innovative tailored selection solutions for clients based on our existing bank of off the shelf solutions.
- Conducting one-on-one assessments and feedbacks for clients.
- Interacting with clients to understand needs, design competency models and build job profiles.
- Designing assessment exercises.
- Managing accounts and providing technical support and advice on product and psychology related issues to clients.
- Delivering product and assessor training.
- Supporting business development and marketing activities
- Ensuring the hightest levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An academic degree in psychology, occupational psychology, business psychology or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in talent selection and/or people development. (3 years experience may be considered for an exceptional candidate)
- Fluency in Putonghua and a very good level of English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant, Technology Practise
Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Industrial Company
Director, Head of TA, Top Tier Financial Service Company
Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Financial Service Company
Campus Recruiter, Prominent Trading Firm
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
bonus + benefits