Director of Patient Services ,Top Leading Hospital
|Job Title:||Director of Patient Services ,Top Leading Hospital|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 14:47|
- We are looking for a Director of Patient Experience to work across our integrated healthcare ecosystem, including large tertiary hospital, ambulatory clinics, and a wellness center. This executive is accountable to create and drive a culture of patient and family centered care across the company's organization. He/she will be responsible for the patient experience from first point of contract and through to billing and discharge. This leader will serve as a liaison between patients, our frontline staff and all other areas of clinic and corporate staff, ensuring a single experience through leveraging both patient perspectives on what is excellence and aligning our service experience to those expectations.
- Engage team members - including: leadership, patient access team members and clinical employees - in the successful delivery of our patient service and relationship initiatives.
- Responsible for the formation and management of the Patient Services team with associated operating and capital budgets. Also recommends and implements technology that supports the patient experience. Coach and empower patient access team members and cross functional leaders on how to maximize the use of customer service tools and programs to enhance the patient experience and service recovery. Using carefully selected key behaviors, train relentlessly and improve continuously as we offer a best-in-Shanghai patient experience, resulting in long-term, highly engaged and loyal patients.
- Demonstrated political and cultural savvy to meet patient experience goals by establishing partnerships and alliances at all levels of a growing, dynamic, and values driven organization.
- The ability to build a team of engaged and successful employees. Ability to hire, train, coach, and develop employees.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and negotiate mutually acceptable resolutions to concerns with physicians, health care administrators, patients and families.
- Demonstrated success leading projects aimed at improving existing workflows and creating new workflows and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to apply Lean thinking methodologies to lead organization-wide improvement teams.
- Demonstrated skill in persuasion, and crossing organizational boundaries
- An awareness of the latest range of systems, mobile platforms, and social media for the purposes of delivering effective and efficient services.
- Advanced degree in healthcare (e.g. MD, DO, Pharm.D., etc.)
- Master's degree in Health Care or Business Administration
- Minimum ten (10) years of operational experience at the Director level or above
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience in healthcare program development and implementation with a track record of implementing and accomplishing patient experience or quality improvement initiatives
- Experience in CRM programs and technologies
- Track record of patient engagement and education program creating and implementation
- Knowledge of: various patient safety and quality measures, patient satisfaction survey tools, consumer research, and complaint/grievance management
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is highly desired, proficient in spoken & written English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
E-Commerce Director, APAC, Leading Healthcare Company
Digital and E-Commence Marketing Director, APAC, Top Leading He
Commercial Excellence Manager, Medical Devices
Regional Marketing Manager Asia Pacific, Medical Devices
variable bonus provided
Regional Market Development Manager, Molecular Diagnostics