Director, Head of Solutions, Top Tier Payments Company
|Job Title:||Director, Head of Solutions, Top Tier Payments Company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 10:00|
A global top tier payments company is looking for a Head of Solution Sales for one of their business units to cover their Mainland China business.
- The team will work across Asia Pacific and globally, along with the other business units within the organization.
- You will be measured on the overall China business - volumes, customer success KPI's, revenues and growth targets based on an agreed portfolio targeting strategic domestic and multi-national customers.
- Strategy development
- Planning and forecasting against budgets and P&L's
- Hiring and developing key talent in the China business.
- Grow the sales of online payment, fraud management solutions and ancillary products with merchants
and acquirers in supporting them in their growth objectives
- Lead the team who will demonstrate in depth product and service knowledge with the ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell and maximize revenue in each client portfolio. E-Commerce subject matter expert, pro-actively engaged across the payments industry to retain relevant skills and knowledge.
- Drive the in-country teams to proactively updates the CRM to ensure accurate data is available and
sales activity is recorded and set the standard for best practice in sales administration for other team
- Demonstrate deep financial and strategic insight into customers, and a clear understanding of
customers' e-commerce strategies, utilizing industry knowledge and product insight to build and deliver
against a long-term client strategy
- Result-oriented and MUST have relationshipo management experience in a solution based eCommerce environment
- Have extensive payments industry knowledge and be contemporary with the latest issues in
Digital payments, technology and local regulations
- Seasoned professioanl within the ecommerce / digital payments experience in the China market
- English AND Mandarin
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in the FinTech & technology or payments industry
focusing on an eCommerce technology service delivery
- Experience of cross-functional collaboration/deployment between technical service delivery, support,
product & commercial teams
- Innovation driven: up-to-date with latest payments trends, champion bold ideas and new ways of doing
things, ask challenging and stretching questions
- Deep knowledge of merchant systems and payment gateway products and services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Group Risk, Payments
L1/L2 Production Support Engineer, Alternative Investments
Applications Developer, Alternative Investments