Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Industrial Company
|Job Title:||Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Industrial Company|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 19:10|
The Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to Vice President, HR Business Partner, Greater China and Korea and dotted line to business head, the HR BP Leader role will play a key business partner position.
This position is responsible for setting and managing Human Resources related activities for China business. Responsibilities include development and implementation of HR strategies/initiatives, and management of core human resources activities.
The HR BP Leader will work under the guidance from China HR lead and business leads to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to enhance a smooth setting up and running of China business.
Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Work with China to develop and execute HR strategies and plans for China business.
- Member of new business Management Team providing HR input on the Business Plan and Strategy.
- Set up and manage China business's HR team.
- Set up and optimize China business's HR infrastructure.
- Set up HR policies & produces which are in compliance with local labor laws and regulations and in line with China, regional and global practice.
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations in all HR aspects such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Performance Management, Training & Development and Employee Relations.
- Provide guidance and advice on relevant employment and people legislation and identify the consequences of non-compliance and governance issues; ensure all HR legislative needs are effectively managed and reflected in HR practices.
- Work in close collaboration with China and other Regions and in Head Office in order to integrate HR stakeholders in critical initiatives.
- Build and forest the right culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of L&D, Singapore, Tech Start-Up
Head of Learning & Development, APAC - Global MNC
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Regional HR Business Partner, Singapore, Technology
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Singapore, Gaming