Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Financial Service Company
|Job Title:||Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Financial Service Company|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 18:52|
HR Business Partner
* Be aligned to the designated business area and become a focal point for all HR activities.
* Responsible for providing assistance to managers and staff throughout the designated country in-charge relating to HR operational issues such as employment law, recruitment, disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, inpatriation, expatriation, secondment, transfers, promotions etc in line with HR policies and current legislation.
* Ensure that all queries for managers and staff are responded to effectively.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate mapping of employees for the McLagan survey submission.
Recruitment & Resourcing
* Responsible for seeking all necessary approvals for staff requisition and preparing all employment contracts.
* Manage the recruitment process for permanent employees, contractors, interns and graduates - conduct interviews and guide managers throughout the process.
HR Information Management System
* Responsible for updating of all changes in the HR Information Management System (Workday) and ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate.
HR Policies & Procedures
* Responsible for providing guidance to managers on HR policies and procedures that comply with the specific country's employment legislation or global initiatives, ensuring best practices are followed and implemented in a fair manner.
* Provide support to staff relating to HR matters such as HR policy, benefits, payroll enquiries, etc.
* Responsible for providing information relating to staff payroll to the payroll team.
* Review and monitor periodic reports on block leave clearing, CPD, missing JD, etc.
* Prepare monthly HR reports to the local management and Finance (Mgt Acctg) where applicable.
* Responsible for updating the recruitment register.
* Responsible for retaining records relating to disciplinary and redundancy situations.
* Responsible for negotiating and reviewing terms of business for agencies in use.
Talent, Training & Development
* Interpret and communicate information with the Learning & Development Manager and Line Managers to determine employees' learning and development needs arising from performance appraisal and on need basis. - Address knowledge gaps.
* Liaise with Line Managers on statutory exams (such as CFA, FSA, CMFAS) in relation to obtaining relevant licenses required.
* Engage with the managers and employees in the roll out of HR programmes (such as performance management, talent management, culture surveys).
* Develop engagement plans.
Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
Financial Services experience
Strong recruitment experience
Experienced HR Business Partner who is willing to be hands-on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's