Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Financial Service Company
|Job Title:||Director, Head of HR, Top Tier Financial Service Company|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 14:18|
A top tier financial service company is looking for a HR Director for their Global HR Team.
The Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to Vice President, HR Business Partner, Greater China and Korea and dotted line to business head, the HR BP Leader role will play a key business partner position.
This position is responsible for setting and managing Human Resources related activities for China new business. Responsibilities include development and implementation of HR strategies/initiatives, and management of core human resources activities.
The HR BP Leader will work under the guidance from China HR lead and business leads to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to enhance a smooth setting up and running of China new business.
Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute HR strategies and plans for China new business.
- Member of new business Management Team providing HR input on the Business Plan and Strategy.
- Set up and manage China new business's HR team.
- Set up and optimize China new business's HR infrastructure.
- Set up HR policies & produces which are in compliance with local labor laws and regulations and in line with China, regional and global practice.
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations in all HR aspects such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Performance Management, Training & Development and Employee Relations.
- Provide guidance and advice on relevant employment and people legislation and identify the consequences of non-compliance and governance issues; ensure all HR legislative needs are effectively managed and reflected in HR practices.
- Work in close collaboration with China team and other Regions and in Head Office in order to integrate HR stakeholders in critical initiatives.
- Build and forest the right culture.
- Demonstrated 10+ years of strong HR management experience in a MNC environment.
- Bachelor's degree required and advanced degree and/or certification in HR preferred.
- Advanced English literacy
- Has experience in start-ups in China
- Core knowledge of HR principles, theories and concepts.
- Strong business exposure and expertise, as well as superior people management, consultative and client service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive and lead in a fast-paced, high-growth and results oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives exercising sound judgment, solutions orientation and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Superb influencing skills and the ability to navigate through the complexities of a large, global organization, break down barriers and help drive a new direction.
- Design structures, processes and systems to drive and reinforce desired change for efficiency and growth.
- High sense of urgency.
- Results driven, determined to achieve breakthrough goals, demonstrating significant decision making capacity.
- Diligent, disciplined, reliable and always strives for the highest of technical quality.
- Open-minded, not rigid, not conflict averse.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit; acts with precision and speed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SVP, HR, Asset Management
VP, Head of Benefits, Banking
Head of HR Operations, FinTech
Head of C&B / Regional C&B Manager, Global Luxury Brand Giant
C&B Manager, Innovative Biotech Company