Director, Global Partnership, Entertainment Company
|Job Title:||Director, Global Partnership, Entertainment Company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 09:37|
Director, Global Partnerships, is responsible for managing partnership account teams, and relationships with China's marketing partners, including the execution of contractual benefits, develop tailored marketing campaigns, as well as explore potential upsell / renewal opportunities when available.
- Independently manage marketing partnership account teams working with some of the world's most recognizable brands, including:
- Regular communication with partners to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Contractual benefits fulfilments such as events and media benefits
- Follow marketplace trends in Marketing, Media, Entertainment and Sports, to develop marketing solutions tailored to enhance partners' brand objectives and further drive business around the partnership
- Documentation and analysis of all activations
- Renewal and upsell negotiation
- Stay current and educated on sports and entertainment landscape, and help support senior management on strategic analysis
- Strong working knowledge of sponsorships, marketing, media
- Proactive, well-organized, attention to details, strong communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills including managing and coaching team members to optimize performance
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's