Director, Global Partnership, Entertainment Company
|Job Title:||Director, Global Partnership, Entertainment Company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 14:14|
Director, Global Partnerships, is responsible for managing partnership account teams, and relationships with China's marketing partners, including execution of contractual benefits, develop tailored marketing campaigns, as well as explore potential upsell / renewal opportunities when available.
- Independently manage marketing partnership account teams working with some of the world's most recognizable brands, including:
- Regular communication with partners to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Contractual benefits fulfillment such as events and media benefits
- Follow marketplace trends in Marketing, Media, Entertainment and Sports, to develop marketing solutions tailored to enhance partners' brand objectives and further drive business around the partnership
- Documentation and analysis of all activations
- Renewal and upsell negotiation
- Stay current and educated on sports and entertainment landscape, and help support senior management on strategic analysis
- Strong working knowledge of sponsorships, marketing, media
- Proactive, well-organized, attention to details, strong communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills including managing and coaching team members to optimize performance
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's