Digital Marketing Communication Manager, Healthcare industry
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Communication Manager, Healthcare industry|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 16:40|
- Build digital communication platforms in line with DHC digital marketing strategy, which including cooperation with search engines, social media and mobile portals at different levels.
- Manage own media platforms with good content planning and interactive communication skills to help increase disease awareness in the target market and build reputation in professional groups.
- Lead integrated marketing communication campaigns and optimize all digital investments through well-defined KPIs and track results to measure the business efficiency of digital actions.
- Develop CRM programs through e-marketing and online to offline activities to expand the database pool and keep activeness of the DHC online communities. Timely tracking and data analysis to improve the efficiency of CRM marketing programs.
- Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content and features to support the brand strategy; ensure that all digital activities are consistent with the brand sense of purpose.
- Benchmark and follow up of competitors' digital initiatives.
- Create, develop and manage communities of KOLs and customers and core influencers; implement the social medial strategy and assure brand online reputation in coordination with communication teams.
- Liaison with Agencies to ensure the quality and timely delivery of service on digital communications