Deputy General Manager, One Leading Aerospace manufacturing com
|Job Title:||Deputy General Manager, One Leading Aerospace manufacturing com|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 20:04|
Our client, One Leading Aerospace manufacturing company is seeking Deputy General Manager in their Tianjin plant.Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Our client needs to hire one general manager of the one of the north China's operations, overseeing OEM in the facility.
- He/she will works closely with governmental agencies and officials to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and to promote the viability of the site.
- Drives implementation of company's Operating System throughout the facility.
- Oversees the development and viability of an Aerostructures-sponsored campus by building effective relationships with other business units.
- Responsible for the overall one of north China's facility Environmental, Health & Safety standards. Facilitates the development of a multi business unit campus, coordinating with other SBUs to operate within the Aerostructures-sponsored campus.
- Ensures timely and accurate flow of operational, financial and other business information to Aerostructures and other business units housed on the campus; creates Operational and Business Support Shared Campus, successfully bringing together diverse company structures and formal policies.
- Coordinates all administrative efforts on special projects involving Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Legal, Tax, and Senior Leadership with outside legal counsel, audit and tax consultants.
- Drives collaboration and sharing of knowledge and best practices to improve results between Aerostructures locations, Aerostructures leadership, as well as other company's SBU's in the Asia-Pac region and the Enterprise.
- Responsible for overall government relations for General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), to include coordination with governmental entities such as the local Comprehensive Bond Area (CBA) on complex import and duties in compliance with Lease and Investment Agreements, building lease and financial matters, etc.
- Will participate in and support negotiations with government entities. Has ultimate responsibility for relationship with Chinese Customs, and keeping all aspects of the operation in compliance with customs regulations
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive program of internal controls
- Assists in the Asia-Pacific analysis of new ventures, acquisitions, divestures, supplier, operations shared opportunities
- Responsible for leading continuous improvement efforts across the site and leading, building and driving the company's Operating Principles
- Minimum of ten years' experience with at least five years in a people management experience.
- Strong manufacturing experience, preferable in composite bonding and assembly in aerospace or relevant industry.
- Speak both English and Mandarin
- Demonstrated success with Lean Manufacturing programs in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability as a leader of continuous improvement teams.
- Willingness and ability to embrace deploy and sustain the operating Principles, to include the company's values, system and people Philosophy.
- Demonstrated success building a corporate culture that reflects the best of the corporation and Chinese business culture.
- The work environment is a manufacturing setting. Incumbent will work in an office with frequent visits to a manufacturing floor. He/she will also be required to travel to other group locations as well as suppliers' location throughout the world.