|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Liu|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 14:54|
This role is primarily responsible for CRM program management, including program operations, developing and implementing initiatives to drive acquisition, retention and engagement.
* Define actionable segments and contribute to creating analytics-based member personalized marketing campaigns and engagement communications to drive incremental sales and desired behavior changes
* Develop and execute member and non-member marketing programs and tactics in and out of stores to drive engagement and acquisition, as an integral part of seasonal campaigns and other business priorities
* Continuously elevate loyalty program visibility and member experience especially in digital channels (e.g. WeChat mini program, in-app alert, SMS, email, website, mobile app)
* CRM program management, deployment and quality assurance, including lifecycle management campaign development and implementation, regular deployment of member communications
* CRM program and initiative performance monitoring and reporting with action implications
* Develop tools, programs, and communication plans to engage store teams to drive CRM program awareness and activation across the region
* Work with internal partners (e.g. Technology and Operations) as well as agency partners on program initiative implementation and collaboration
* Work with external business and platform partners on acquisition and engagement initiatives especially within WeChat and Tmall environment, e.g. program and data integration, interface development
* Supervise and manage agencies on project planning and deployment, including CRM agencies and marketing service agencies
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
* Passion for loyalty and customer experience
* Proven abilities on developing and delivering CRM/marketing campaigns including digital/social programs
* Results oriented with a strong mindset to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and balance multiple priorities
* Proficient in loyalty analytics, customer analytics, retail analytics, and various analytical techniques
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
* Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill team spirit.
* Vendor management and strong at problem solving
2) Minimum education level
* Bachelor's degree or above
3) Experience required
* 5+ years of experience in CRM and/or in a marketing project management or consulting role.
* Experience with supporting customer lifecycle or CRM strategies for a global brand and/or loyalty program.
* Overseas education or work experience a plus.