Credit Risk Portfolio Management, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Portfolio Management, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 10:25|
Our client is focused primarily on providing project finance, asset-backed and other structured debt financing solutions.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be primarily focused on managing a newly-established facility aimed at facilitating the transfer of long term infrastructure project finance debt from commercial banks to institutional investors.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day risk management of closed project finance transactions that are acquired by the facility, with a job scope that includes: preparing portfolio and credit reviews / updates / waiver requests, covenant monitoring, portfolio reporting, maintaining credit files to an auditable standard, liaising with external rating agencies, and working with other parties linked to reporting the portfolio's performance.
You will be expected to be proactive in identifying adverse credit issues and alerting the wider team and/or CRO as required.
- Good university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related subject
- At least 5-7 years' experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management of project finance transactions
- Strong analytical and credit skills, with a solid understanding of key credit and structuring risks in project finance transactions
- Comfortable working with structured loan documentation and term sheets
- Understanding / knowledge of securitisation structures would be an advantage
- Experience in building and/or analysing excel-based financial models
- Familiarity with corporate and project finance credit rating methodology
- Ability to form a credit view and defend that view, while being open to the views of others
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Operational Risk Management, Asset Management
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AVP, FX/CFD Credit Manager, Securities
Associate/AVP, Risk Modelling, Investment Management
Associate, Investment Risk, Investment Management