Credit Risk, Japanese-Speaking, Payments Company
|Job Title:||Credit Risk, Japanese-Speaking, Payments Company|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 08:41|
A global leading payments company is looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join the APAC Regional Team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Risk Director, this Manager is responsible for rating and underwriting credit exposure in the assigned region including Japan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Rating and underwriting credit exposures in the assigned region, industry, and business line
- Perform fundamental analysis that incorporates a thorough business, financial, industry, country risk reviews with support from rating model outputs
- Perform assessment including understanding of the need for credit extension
- Interact with various internal stakeholders including front office, business unit risk, credit administration
Key requirements include:
- Ability to read Japanese financial statements is a must as this role primarily covers the Japan market, with development opportunities to cover other APAC countries
- Minimum 7 years' relavent experience in credit and underwriting
- Thorough understanding of fundamental financial analysis
- Experience in determining approprirate credit capacity and risk mitigation techniques
- Ability to understand macroeconomic trends
- Experience in preparing company-specific and industry-wide credit memorandums
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's