|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 16:05|
- Perform monitoring and reporting of credit exposures for businesses across the whole group.
- Assist in the credit control function to ensure the daily monitoring, reporting and control tasks are performed in a robust manner.
- Carry out intra-day monitoring of limits and escalating issues when required.
- Provide support for limit adjustment requests in line with procedures.
- Assist in development of credit control when a new product/market is introduced.
- Responsible for ad hoc risk related duties, projects and UAT testing.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years of relevant experience. Proficient in Macro / Excel. Graduate in finance related studies preferred with sound understanding of risk management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Credit Risk, Japanese-Speaking, Payments Company
Credit Risk Portfolio Management, Financial Services
VP, Credit Risk Production Reporting, Private Bank
Director, Portfolio Risk Analytics, Financial Services