Credit Analyst, Asia Property, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Credit Analyst, Asia Property, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 18:08|
Our client is a well established global asset management firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are looking to hire a Credit Analyst to be part of their APAC Research team. The role can be based in either their Singapore or in Hong Kong office (depending on the candidate's location). The mandate will be covering Asia Property names.
- Conduct research in the Asia Property sector, generating new investment ideas in APAC
- Work closely with the regional team to generate successful ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date coverage of appropriate credits in assigned sectors.
- Proactively explore new credit investment opportunities in assigned sectors.
- Author research on all credits under coverage with a focus on credits that are material to the portfolios.
- 5+ years experience in credit research, either in an asset manager, rating company, or investment bank.
- Experience in covering Asia Property / High Yield names will be beneficial to be successful in this role.
- Bachelors' degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a great team player
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Fluency in Cantonese will be advantageous
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Control Associate, Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
Business Manager APAC- Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
ESG/Sustainability Investment Specialist, Global Asset Manager
China Property Credit Analyst - International Asset Manager
Director, Distribution Enablement - Asset Manager