Country HR Advisor, Technology MNC
|Job Title:||Country HR Advisor, Technology MNC|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Kok|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:44|
Our client is a fast growing technology company. As part of their expansion, they are looking a Country HR Advisor located in Singapore.
This position reports to the Director, Human Resources Business Partner. You will be the primary point of contact for managers and employees on all HR operational, programs & processes related to Singapore. It is required to work closely in partnership with HR Business Partners to deliver execute the HR strategies, programs, policies and practices that help the business/function achieve results in the country.
- Assumes day-to-day HR operations responsibilities for our Singapore office including employee relations, performance management and organization changes.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external local regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates and maintains an in-depth knowledge of Singapore employment laws, market practices, general business environment and applies these operationally
- Leads and/or contributes to the enhancement or implementation of HR policies and programs in the region and globally.
- Work closely with HR Shared Services in ensuring all HR policies/processes are kept up-to-date and continuous improvements to enhance overall employee experience
- Assists the Director, HRBP on HR annual cycle programs with strong collaboration with regional CoE partners in the area of Market Benchmark projects, Annual Reward and Performance Review, Pulse, performance management, Productivity analysis etc.
- Proactively coaches managers in team effectiveness, workforce planning, development facilitation for manager development, team and management effectiveness.
- Be a key change agent to support regional and global initiatives and its implementation in country
Ideally, you have a Degree in Human Resource or Business studies and you have at least 10 to 15 years of experience in an MNC with proven record in HR Generalist experience, including providing HR advisory support as described above.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager, Singapore, Asset Management
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
HR Manager, International Professional Services Leader
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking, 12-18 month contract