Corporate Communication Manager/ Senior Manager, B2B
|Job Title:||Corporate Communication Manager/ Senior Manager, B2B|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Choy|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 16:14|
Our client is a renowned US- headquartered manufacturer of specialty chemicals and fabrics. They are looking for an External Affairs Manager/ Senior Manager to oversee the external communication strategy and implementation for APAC region.
Reporting directly to the US headquarter, this role is a newly created headcount to strengthen the corporate reputation, corporate communication and external affairs capability in Asia Pacific. The job holder is to design and implement external corporate communication strategy, set guidelines and policy for this function, and to act as a spokesperson for the company in the region. You will keep abreast of public policy and topics of interest within the industry and be the face of the company to communicate with the public and media.
- At least 8-10 years of media relations experience from B2B, Manufacturing, Industrial, Chemical or PR agency
- Experience in strategy planning, media outreach, reputation enhancement and crisis management
- APAC or Greater China working exposure is highly regarded
- Effective communicator in English and Mandarin. Cantonese would be an advantage
- Resourceful, detail-minded, influential, and articulate
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Product Manager, SEA, Medical Device
General Manager, Business Development
Sales Manager, World Leading Robotics Technology Company
Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Client Services Manager, Asia, Leadership Consultancy
Competitive Commission + Package
Regional Sales Manager, SEA, Global Consumer Goods Company