Corporate Accounting - Private Equity, Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Accounting - Private Equity, Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 13:37|
Based in the Hong Kong office the accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Performing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing of books, ensuring compliance with US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Working with external statutory accountants and professional firms for the timely monthly /quarterly closing of the books.
- Performing bank account and general ledger account reconciliations
- Co-ordinating the annual financial audits with external auditors and the preparation of financial footnotes and disclosures.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly consolidation as well as regulatory, compliance and tax schedules.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience from a Big 4 accounting practices, be a qualified accountant and have a strong knowledge of US Gaap and IFRS accounting standards.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Accounting and Control Manager, Medical Device
Corporate Accountant, Real Estate Fund Management
Financial Planning and Analysis - Senior Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis, Conglomerate