Corporate Accountant, Real Estate Fund Management
|Job Title:||Corporate Accountant, Real Estate Fund Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 15:29|
A growing real estate fund manager is looking to hire an Associate Accountant in the corporate accounting team. You will be responsible for the following.
- Analyse financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in
budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management.
- Collaborate with the local team on annual business planning and monthly reporting on performance/variance to the business plan.
- Coordinate with fund administrators to review month-end closing of the platform entities and consolidation.
- Prepare month-end reporting packs and year-end reporting activities.
- Assist in year-end business planning, audits, and reporting activities.
- Participate in tax compliance duties of the Singapore entities.
Accountant with 4+ years of work experience preferably in the real estate industry. Knowledge of IFRS/ USGAAP is of advantage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Management , Management Accountant - VP / AVP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Finance Manager, Private Equity
Senior Financial Analyst, Services industry
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Consumer Goods Stratup
Associate Manager - Regional Finance, Consumer Goods