COO, HK Long-Only Asset Management
|Job Title:||COO, HK Long-Only Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Xia|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 09:54|
Our client is a Hong Kong long-only asset manager who is looking for a COO to help build the firm, reporting to an offshore CEO.
- Newly founded Asset Management business, prior AUM of US$3bn, all institutional clients, sourced globally.
- The core team of founders is 100% owners of the management company and co-investors with clients.
- Hong Kong company, and office.
- Investment style: fundamental, long-only, Asia ex-Japan and Emerging Markets mandates.
Requirements for the role:
- The role is for a senior leader in the firm, both able to fulfill the position of managing the non-investment functions, and with the initiative and drive to develop the business together with the senior leadership.
- Must be already acting or eligible as an RO for an SFC Type 9 license.
- Track record in operations with an asset management firm: experience liaising with service providers and managing operations is essential.
- Could be from a CA or fund accounting background.
- Some investor relations experience in handling investor queries would assist. Ideally able to engage with institutional clients on IR roadshows along with the investment team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Director, Asset Management
Credit Analyst, Asia Property, Global Asset Management
AVP / VP, Strategy Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Team Lead Portfolio Reporting & Analysis, Asset Management
Multi Asset Trader, Global Asset Manager