|Job Title:||COO, FinTech|
|Salary:||Competitive package and LTIP|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 11:35|
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Chief Operating Officer in Singapore.
Our client aims to be an industry-leading, regulated, digital asset exchange that applying decentralised finance solutions.
The COO is expected to lead major functions in the middle and back office. Reporting to the CEO, the COO is a core member of the management team. The successful candidate will be given an exciting opportunity to be a creator of future digital finance and to share the success as the firm grows.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A key member in the executive team contributing to the business strategy and execution
- Leading major functions in the middle and back-office including Business and System Operations and Maintenance, Client onboarding, Customer Service, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, etc.
- Establishing policies, procedures and processes in supporting business operations
- Overseeing daily operations of the company and the trading platform
- Leading initiatives in continuously improving service quality and operation efficiency
- Able to attract and develop talent
- Managing external relationships with counterparties/brokers, vendors, custodians, law firms, and external consultants
You will have a Bachelor degree or above from premium universities in Finance, Business, Information Technology or related disciplines, with a minimum of 10 year's work history with a proven record in the financial industry.
Experiences in fintech functions, trading platforms and capital markets are preferred. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential, given their heritage and target audience regionally.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.