Contracts Counsel/Manager, Telecommunication
|Job Title:||Contracts Counsel/Manager, Telecommunication|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:29|
A leading telecom service provider is looking to hire a Contracts Manager to sit with the business and look after wide variety of contracts. You will be responsible for the following
- Reviewing, negotiating, and drafting a wide range of contracts and aggreements.
- To manage pre-litigation legal disputes, and conduct training for the business
- Review and draft service agreements and contract documents.
- Provide support, advice, and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders on legal issues including IPR and risk implication.
- Experience in working on sales and procurement contracts is an added advantage.
- Provide legal education and training to the business unit as needed, identifying any gaps which need to be addressed.
Lawyer with 3- 6 years of experience looking after commercial contracts and agreements from any industry. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's