Commodities Middle Office, (Contract), Global Oil & Gas Firm
|Job Title:||Commodities Middle Office, (Contract), Global Oil & Gas Firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 12:02|
A global oil & gas firm is looking to hire a commodities product controller to work alongside the trading desk. This is a 6-9 months contract role with the potential to convert to a permanent role. You will be responsible for the following
- Daily trading P&L generation and reporting to traders and management.
- Daily exposure reconciliation with traders.
- Daily reconciliation of futures and cleared swap contracts between exchange statements and in-house trading systems.
- Daily validation of trade economics of trades done against trade recaps or executed contracts.
- Ensure curves are reasonably marked by comparing against broker quotes/ reliable external source
Bachelor with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in physical commodities trading sector as a crude middle officer.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Compliance, Global Asset Manager
Director Data Analytics, Global Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
Legal Counsel, Global Markets, International Investment Bank
ESG/Sustainability Investment Specialist, Global Asset Manager
Regional Payroll Lead, VP level - Financial Services Firm
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong