Commercial Finance Manager - Global Sourcing
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager - Global Sourcing|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 18:12|
Our client is a sizable, international sourcing company with retail and sourcing operations in all major markets. To support their business growth, they are currently seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to join their team.
This role has a focus on FP&A, reporting to the Director of Finance, your key responsibilities are as follow:
- Drive the analysis and forecast process and facilitate monthly close.
- Serve as a key member to provide decision support analysis, modelling financial impacts of initiatives under consideration
- Develop methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P & L targets & measurements. Partner with regional & other finance teams in designing new tools to track and support new initiatives and controls.
- Lead and support Regional & local functional initiatives to support strategic business plan
- Analyze key performance indicator to measure business and operation performance.
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiency for the organization and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiency.
- Implement appropriate control changes in line with the operation strategy initiatives
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualifications (CA/CIMA, etc), with a degree in relevant discipline obtained from a reputable university.
- Proved track record in successfully drive down cost of goods sold and experience dealing with vendors will be preferred
- A minimum of 7 years relevant professional work experience preferably in sizable MNC
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting using complex models
- Familiarity with Financial systems such as Oracle and Essbase
- High integrity and good communication & influencing skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Strong command in English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FInance Manager, Real estate and hospitality industry
Singapore River, Singapore
COO, Investment Manager
Associate, Business Management, Wealth Management
Associate Director/Director, Treasury, Investment Management