Clinical Education Manager, Registered Nurse, Medical Devices
|Job Title:||Clinical Education Manager, Registered Nurse, Medical Devices|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Alex Samtani|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 15:34|
A multi-national medical devices firm is looking for a Clinical Education Manager.
- As a member of the clinical education team, you will play an integral role in developing training strategies for business expansion.
- You will develop and provide clinical expertise to healthcare professional, doctors, nurses and patient group.
- You will identify training needs to sales personnel to help achieving the sales result.
- Ability to prioritize and orchestrate coverage for multiple markets, and communicate clearly the immediate needs of the business.
- Registered Nurse '
- Relevant Graduate Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of nephrology nursing experience and 1 year management experience.
- Proven ability to provide consistent updates of clinical skills
- Ability to work ina multidisciplinary multicultural team
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific - Medical Devices
Chief Medical Officer, CMO
Clinical Research Manager
Clinical BD Manager
Head of Asia Clinical Quality Assurance