Client Servicing Manager, Global Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Client Servicing Manager, Global Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 14:55|
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities
Delivering Excellent Client Service:
- Managing and responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively communicating and interacting with clients, arranging client service review meetings or other face to face meetings as required
- Working with internal teams to resolve any operational issues, highlighting to the client where necessary and escalating any potential risks to the business
- Taking responsibility for any client lifecycle events, including take-on, changes or terminations, working alongside operational teams to ensure a smooth client experience
- Managing changes to client documentation including, for example, amendments to Investment Management Agreements and/or Distribution Agreements
- Overseeing client specific reporting [and invoicing] to ensure these are issued accurately and on time
- Providing feedback/insight gained on client requirements to the wider team to share information and allow identification of common themes and trends
Working Within Required Control Framework:
- Creating and maintaining central client records for regulatory and internal purposes to enable accurate reporting and management information
- Logging client issues/breaches/complaints and maintaining an audit trail of resolution
- Minimizing potential risks to the business by following agreed processes and procedures
- Acting as the principal point of contact for clients and their consultants/advisers and strengthening and deepening these working relationships
- Working closely with Client Directors/Relationship Managers to share information and keep them briefed on relevant client activity
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the wider Distribution department to ensure client expectations are being met
- Working collaboratively with colleagues within the Client Service team and across the rest of the organisation including Investment teams, Operations, Legal, Finance and Compliance
- Understanding investment challenges, the impact of regulatory changes and internal operational requirements to ensure informed discussion with clients
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Good years of institutional or wholesale client relationship management and/or servicing
- Notable experience of client servicing environments within Financial Services
- Solid understanding of investment markets, instruments and economics
- Understanding of segregated and pooled/wholesale account structures and client relationships
- Strong working knowledge of the trade processing lifecycle and systems
- Global mindset and appreciation of operating in various cultures
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving a vast range of problems
- APAC language skills are desirable, in particular spoken and written Korean
- Experience of Salesforce and MS Office applications
- Communication & Influencing - ability to communicate clearly and effectively whether verbally or in writing.
- Problem solving - able to understand client requirements/problems, identify potential risks involved and the necessary steps for resolution.
- Client focus -maintains focus on understanding the client and their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Teamwork - co-operates and collaborates with colleagues across the business. Provides support and help to other members of the Client Service team.
- Information gathering - knows where to get relevant information and will use all available sources, including those that may be less obvious.
- Attention to detail - takes thorough approach. Checks work and strives for 100% accuracy.
- Planning & organising - able to work independently to schedule daily work and does not rely on others to priorities activities.
- Preference for Action - self-motivated and takes the initiative without needing to be asked.
- Responsibility - demonstrates strong work ethic. Looks for opportunities to create value.
- Tenacity - copes well with high volumes of work and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Manager, Global Asset Manager Company
Institutional Sales Manager, Global Asset Management
Analyst, Fixed Income Specialist, Global Asset Manager
Senior Institutional Marketing Manager, US Asset Manager
Institutional Client Services, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong