Client Servicing Manager, Global Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Client Servicing Manager, Global Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 14:55|
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities
Delivering Excellent Client Service:
- Managing and responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively communicating and interacting with clients, arranging client service review meetings or other face to face meetings as required
- Working with internal teams to resolve any operational issues, highlighting to the client where necessary and escalating any potential risks to the business
- Taking responsibility for any client lifecycle events, including take-on, changes or terminations, working alongside operational teams to ensure a smooth client experience
- Managing changes to client documentation including, for example, amendments to Investment Management Agreements and/or Distribution Agreements
- Overseeing client specific reporting [and invoicing] to ensure these are issued accurately and on time
- Providing feedback/insight gained on client requirements to the wider team to share information and allow identification of common themes and trends
Working Within Required Control Framework:
- Creating and maintaining central client records for regulatory and internal purposes to enable accurate reporting and management information
- Logging client issues/breaches/complaints and maintaining an audit trail of resolution
- Minimizing potential risks to the business by following agreed processes and procedures
- Acting as the principal point of contact for clients and their consultants/advisers and strengthening and deepening these working relationships
- Working closely with Client Directors/Relationship Managers to share information and keep them briefed on relevant client activity
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the wider Distribution department to ensure client expectations are being met
- Working collaboratively with colleagues within the Client Service team and across the rest of the organisation including Investment teams, Operations, Legal, Finance and Compliance
- Understanding investment challenges, the impact of regulatory changes and internal operational requirements to ensure informed discussion with clients
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Good years of institutional or wholesale client relationship management and/or servicing
- Notable experience of client servicing environments within Financial Services
- Solid understanding of investment markets, instruments and economics
- Understanding of segregated and pooled/wholesale account structures and client relationships
- Strong working knowledge of the trade processing lifecycle and systems
- Global mindset and appreciation of operating in various cultures
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving a vast range of problems
- APAC language skills are desirable, in particular spoken and written Korean
- Experience of Salesforce and MS Office applications
- Communication & Influencing - ability to communicate clearly and effectively whether verbally or in writing.
- Problem solving - able to understand client requirements/problems, identify potential risks involved and the necessary steps for resolution.
- Client focus -maintains focus on understanding the client and their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Teamwork - co-operates and collaborates with colleagues across the business. Provides support and help to other members of the Client Service team.
- Information gathering - knows where to get relevant information and will use all available sources, including those that may be less obvious.
- Attention to detail - takes thorough approach. Checks work and strives for 100% accuracy.
- Planning & organising - able to work independently to schedule daily work and does not rely on others to priorities activities.
- Preference for Action - self-motivated and takes the initiative without needing to be asked.
- Responsibility - demonstrates strong work ethic. Looks for opportunities to create value.
- Tenacity - copes well with high volumes of work and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VP Client Implementation & Client Service, Global Fund Manager
Finance Director, Asset Management
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Business Manager - Digital Strategy
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Business Manager - Supervisory, VP, Private Bank
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong