Client Services Manager (Life Insurance), Asian Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Client Services Manager (Life Insurance), Asian Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:33|
This is a new headcount within a renowned Asian Asset Manager. This role is accountable for taking care of the Life client segment for them
The Life client services function resides within the overall client services function and is part of the overall Business Management world.
The Client Service Manager will work closely and coordinate with internal stakeholders in the delivery of client related services and queries.
You will be responsible for the coordination, production and delivery to Life clients on areas of Client Take on, transition & termination, Delivery of Investment Solutions, Client Reporting Governance and Queries and Client Queries on Performance, Guidelines and any other business.
On a day to day basis, the role will look into addressing queries in the below areas:
- Address directly Client Queries related but not limited to:
- Explanation of portfolio performance
- Changes to investment guidelines
- Portfolio breaches
- Trade-related activities
- Management / Performance Fees
- Regulatory e.g. MIFID, FATCA
- Support Life Relationship Manager in the discussion with Life Clients to understand, document and elaborate Solution with Investment Desks
- Responsible to run the client reporting change Governance forum with Life Clients for life clients
- Request approval to the Fee Committee
- Review of IMAs including negotiating the T&C, and review by internal teams, legal, compliance, CFR, Finance, IT and Tax
- Coordinating with Transition Management team to ensure smooth on boarding
- Facilitating the mandate termination in line with client's instructions, working closely with Transitions Management team
- Work with the Transition Management team to deliver investment solutions to Life Clients
- At least 5- 10 years of relevant servicing life client relationships.
- CMFAS license
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry and the operating business model of an asset manager is highly desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail including delivering reports and documentation to a very high standard
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Institutional Client Services, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Business Manager Equity Asset Management, VP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager
ESG Officer, Reputable Asian based Investment Management Firm
Hong Kong, Hong Kong