Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:43|
- Supporting sales director in day-to-day activities and strategic initiatives
- Geographic Responsibility: South East Asia
- Client Segment covered : Institutional
- Licensing requirement for performing Sales Support in Singapore
- Primary objective is to provide sales, account management and client relationship support to enable the institutional team to meet their annual revenue targets.
- This is an individual contributor who will be tasked to help and work witht the institutional sales team on their Asian build out.
- The successful candidate will provide support helping to strengthen client relationships, create cross sell opportunities with existing clients and develop new business opportunities
- Sales support responsibilities include, but are not restricted to :
- Coordination and delivery of RFP/RFIs, presentations and other adhoc client requests.
- To be a champion of the CRM system, supporting the sales team in account planning, maintenance of marketing lists and other adhoc CRM reports as requested by management.
- Logistical support for events or roadshows
- To be main point of contact when sales representatives are out of office
- Mapping of new prospects and even new client segments.
- Where practical and beneficial, to attend client meetings and events through the course of the year.
- Participate in both internal and external sales calls
- Co-ordinate with other sales support officers based through Asia Pacific and across the global to ensure consistency in reporting and high levels of efficiency.
Requirements of successful candidate:
- Experience in Institutional sales support role at a reputable asset manager. Will also consider those with 1-2 years' experience in sales support with additional experience in other support functions such as RFP writing or Client Service.
- Must be independently motivated and able to manage own workload, while constantly seeking to enhance knowledge and continuously improve the support function around the sales teams.
- Complete fluency in professional written and spoken English is a necessity.
- Background in financial literacy and genuine interest in investing is vital to be successful in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP/VP - Intermediary Sales, Asset Management
China A Equity Analyst, Asset Manager
Investor Relations, Global PE Fund
Real Estate Analyst, APAC, Global Real Estate Advisory Firm
Equity Analyst, APAC, Long only Investment Management firm