Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:43|
- Supporting sales director in day-to-day activities and strategic initiatives
- Geographic Responsibility: South East Asia
- Client Segment covered : Institutional
- Licensing requirement for performing Sales Support in Singapore
- Primary objective is to provide sales, account management and client relationship support to enable the institutional team to meet their annual revenue targets.
- This is an individual contributor who will be tasked to help and work witht the institutional sales team on their Asian build out.
- The successful candidate will provide support helping to strengthen client relationships, create cross sell opportunities with existing clients and develop new business opportunities
- Sales support responsibilities include, but are not restricted to :
- Coordination and delivery of RFP/RFIs, presentations and other adhoc client requests.
- To be a champion of the CRM system, supporting the sales team in account planning, maintenance of marketing lists and other adhoc CRM reports as requested by management.
- Logistical support for events or roadshows
- To be main point of contact when sales representatives are out of office
- Mapping of new prospects and even new client segments.
- Where practical and beneficial, to attend client meetings and events through the course of the year.
- Participate in both internal and external sales calls
- Co-ordinate with other sales support officers based through Asia Pacific and across the global to ensure consistency in reporting and high levels of efficiency.
Requirements of successful candidate:
- Experience in Institutional sales support role at a reputable asset manager. Will also consider those with 1-2 years' experience in sales support with additional experience in other support functions such as RFP writing or Client Service.
- Must be independently motivated and able to manage own workload, while constantly seeking to enhance knowledge and continuously improve the support function around the sales teams.
- Complete fluency in professional written and spoken English is a necessity.
- Background in financial literacy and genuine interest in investing is vital to be successful in this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Public Relations Director, Top Global Asset Management Firm
Finance Director, Asset Management
Business Manager, Investment Management Firm
Hong Kong Based Equity Trader, Global Asset Manager
Multi Asset Portfolio Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong