CHO of a Well-known Educational Company
|Job Title:||CHO of a Well-known Educational Company|
|Contact Name:||Ming Ming|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 18:54|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Part of)
- Responsible to know and understand the group business strategy and provide practical, business oriented HR counsel and services in support of that strategy.
- Provide strategic HR guidance and business support in the form of concrete measurable actions to client groups.
- Lead the assessment of organizational and employee impacts of potential business decisions.
- Responsible for managing Group HR budget.
- Provide direction and oversee the global recruitment process and strategy
- Work with the Head of Compensation, business leaders, third party vendors and other fellow members of the Compensation Committee to ensure an equitable, centralized and competitive compensation plan.
- Ensure company benefit plans are administered and maintained to ensure timely and accurate benefits coverage, deductions and records for eligible employees in accordance with established policies and legislative requirements.
- Lead the build out of a centralized Shared Service Center, incorporating all HR operational activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Business Partner, China for a start-up Technology company
Head of Talent Acquisition - GC for Retailing company
HR Business Partner, 12 month contract, Financial Services
Talent Development Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong